Tracerline’s TP-9364 PRO-Alert™ IR electronic refrigerant leak detector saves time, money, and most importantly, the environment from harmful emissions. Certified to meet the SAE J2791 and J2913 standards, which establish new certification procedures and leak detection requirements for certification of electronic probe-type leak detectors.
Highly Sensitive - The PRO-Alert IR utilizes a state-of-the-art infrared sensor to accurately detect refrigerant leaks down to 0.1oz/year (3 g/year). A three-position sensitivity switch minimizes false triggering and allows for easy diagnosis of small, medium and large leaks. The unit is sensitive to R-12, R-134a, R-1234yf and other refrigerants.
Infrared Technology - Unlike heated sensors on competitors’ units, the PRO-Alert IR’s infrared sensor offers consistent response throughout its life. In addition, it will not become contaminated by exposure to large amounts of refrigerant. Sensor life is an incredible 1,000 hours or more. The unit’s high-efficiency air sampling pump provides quicker response and quicker clearing (“zeroing”). A rubber-coated, flexible metal probe slithers easily into tight places and holds its position. An audible alarm and multiple LEDs help locate leaks fast.
Mobility - The PRO-Alert IR is powered by a rechargeable NiMH battery, which provides over six hours of use between charges. On-board diagnostics indicate charging status, and alert the user to a low battery condition or sensor failure. The unit can also be used with an AC power adapter and a 12 VDC power adapter with cigarette lighter plug (included). All components are packed in a rugged plastic carrying case. The AC adapter is available in 120V, 230V, 240V and 100V versions.
- Sensitive to R-12, R-134a, R-1234yf and other refrigerants
- Optimum sensitivity detects leaks down to 0.1 oz/year (3 g/year)
- User selectable, three-position sensitivity switch minimizes false triggering and allows for easy diagnosis of small, medium and large leaks
- Infrared sensor provides consistent response and cannot be “poisoned” by exposure to large amounts of refrigerants. Extremely long service life of 1,000 hours or more!
- High-efficiency air sampling pump provides quicker response and quicker clearing (“zeroing”)
- Audible alarm and multiple LEDs help locate leaks fast
- NiMH battery provides over six hours of use between charges. Detector also works with AC and DC power adapters (included)
- On-board diagnostics indicate charging status and alert user to low battery or infrared sensor failure
- Rubber-coated, flexible metal probe holds its position in tight spaces
- Compatible with R1234yf systems
- Includes sensor, replacement filters, rechargeable NiMH battery, AC power adapter, DC power adapter with cigarette lighter plug and rugged carrying case. AC adapter available in 120V, 230V, 240V and 100V versions.